We are grateful to anyone who considers publishing a paper in our journal, and we encourage you to submit it, whether it meets the requirements of a call for papers or deals with a newsworthy topic that should not remain unnoticed by the academic community. Feel free to contact the editors at any time if you need further information.
Checklist for Submitting an Article to JRFM
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission’s compliance with each of the following steps:
- Only original articles not under review elsewhere are considered for publication. The submitted text may not have been previously published, nor be submitted to another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- All illustrations, especially images and screenshots are labeled with a figure number, caption, and source and are available as CMYK TIFF 300dpi.
- The language and the formal aspects of the article correspond to the requirements of the JRFM Style Guide.
- To submit an article, the author has to register on the JRFM website. Registration and login are required in order to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
By submitting a paper, the author(s) agrees that:
- The copyright for a published article in its wording remains with the journal for three years; afterwards, it falls back to the author on condition that the article may remain in the archived issue of the journal.
- All rights on the items described in the article remain with the author. However, the author agrees that she or he will not publish on an identical subject in another journal within one year of submission of the article to the JRFM.
- The author is responsible for clearing copyright issues that may emerge from images and/or media clips she or he uses in her or his article.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.